What is my property zoned?

You can contact the Development Services Department at (863) 419-3230 with questions regarding your zoning or view the zoning map.  Please be sure to have the Polk County Property Appraiser Parcel Number and/or property address for the property.

Show All Answers

1. How do I know if I am dealing with a reputable contractor?
2. What is my property zoned?
3. What is the CRA and where is it located?