Lake Eva Aquatics Center
Hours of Operation (Dates and Time Subject to Change)
Daily: 12:00PM - 6:00 PM | May 28 - August 5, 2022
Weekends Only: 12:00PM - 6:00 PM | August 6 - September 5 (will be OPEN on Labor Day)
Daily Admission: $5.00 per person, ages 3 and older (ages 2 and under are free)
Lake Eva Aquatics Center Season Pass (not valid at Janet J. Smith Aquatic Facility)
Passes will be available for purchase starting May 2, 2022.
- Individual: $40.00 + tax
- Family: $100 + tax
Family Pass consists of parents/legal guardians and children ages 17 and under, with a maximum of 5 people. Grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, or children ages 18 and older cannot be included on a Family Pass.
Additional children ages 17 and under can be added to the Family Pass for $15.00 + tax per child.
Season Pass Rules
1.Season passes are valid May 28 - September 5, 2022, during normal operating hours.
2. Purchasing a season pass does not guarantee entry into the facility. All guests must wait in the admission line.
3. Haines City Parks & Recreation reserves the right to terminate a season pass for those that do not follow the rules and regulations of the Lake Eva Aquatics Center.
Weather Safety Information
The City of Haines City has a weather monitoring system at multiple facilities, including the Lake Eva Aquatics Center and the Janet J. Smith Aquatic Facility, that detects lightning strikes within a certain radius of the facility. If the Earth Networks lightning detection alarm goes off during your visit, the pool deck must be cleared and guests should return to their cars. The wait period is 30 minutes from the last lightning strike detected within range, at which point an all-clear horn will sound and we will return to normal operation. We do not issue refunds for any reason, including inclement weather.
In order to maintain a fun and a safe environment for everyone to enjoy, we ask that all visitors adhere to the following safety guidelines:
- Proper swim wear required. No denim shorts or pants and no shorts with buttons or zippers.
- No coolers or outside food or drink will be permitted. There is a concession stand on-site.
- No diapers allowed in the pools. Individuals that wear diapers must wear a swim diaper. Swim Diapers may be purchased for $3 each at the pool office.
- Only US. Coast Guard approved life vests will be allowed. No floats, inflatables, or water wings are allowed in the facility. Inflatables include, but not limited to: water wings, floats, life jackets, or any else that can be inflated.
- No smoking, e-cigs, or vaping allowed inside the facility.
- No re-entry.
- No refunds.
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult ages 18 or older.
- The City of Haines City is not responsible for lost or stolen items.